Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/25/2022 8:54:49 AM EDT
Only original USGI M16 Mag at the gun show.   Bottom plate has "COLT AR15, CAL .223, COLT'S PT. F.A. MFG CD. INC. HARTFORD, CONN, USA"

Link Posted: 7/25/2022 9:48:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool.  Got one of those.  Though, the pic is behind a google login, so I'm just gonna guess it looks like mine.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cool.  Got one of those.  Though, the pic is behind a google login, so I'm just gonna guess it looks like mine.
View Quote

First time trying to load pictures, so not entirely sure how to do it.  It won't let me just copy and paste the photos from my hard drive.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 10:46:45 AM EDT
[#3]
You need a membership here to post pics the ez way.  Put your pic into a flicker kind of photo server and then use that link.
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 7:05:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 7:25:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't see many of those at show anymore.

I have several unopened Colt 7 mag boxes of the things somewhere, the stuff that used to be at shows was glorious.

I still don't know where I got so many 20 round mags way back when. Adventureline mags used to be everywhere.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top