Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 11:31:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Same scenario with 556 Pmags...Is that an issue?  I don't recall hearing about the slot wearing out on them or Glock mags in ARs either for that matter
View Quote

Not all polymers are created equal.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 6:07:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Same scenario with 556 Pmags...Is that an issue?  I don't recall hearing about the slot wearing out on them or Glock mags in ARs either for that matter

Uh...yeah....I realize that...Let me clarify....I have factory Glock mags that have some mangled looking catches from just the factory Glock polymer catches.  However, I haven't had any of my factory Glock mags fall out from those deformations.  My point was I was trying to hear if anyone has actually had issues with them falling out.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I have both styles, I don’t have a preference but Glock mags are easier to source. So get both!
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I shoot the Colt mag gun more than the Glock simply because I think it looks better.

Damn right it does.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/146/4799F18B-3F70-45C5-95F0-BB058432AA79-1447848.jpg

Sweet, really nice looking stick. Job well done.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top