Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2018 12:09:51 AM EDT
Giving a FNH FN15 rifle a little retro look.  Changes include a CNC Gunsmithing A1 detachable carry handle, triangle handguards, A1 type “E” buttstock, Armalite A1 style pistol grip, and an OD green sling.

Link Posted: 12/5/2018 1:31:53 AM EDT
[#1]
What the A4 should’ve been...
Where did you source the carry handle? CNC didn’t return any of my emails when he was selling them a while ago.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 10:57:08 AM EDT
[#2]
SARCO has M7 bayonets in stock.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice rifle. It’s amazing how much of an effect a carry handle and some furniture have.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 12:19:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What the A4 should’ve been...
Where did you source the carry handle? CNC didn’t return any of my emails when he was selling them a while ago.
View Quote
I ordered one back in May. Came no problem. Nice piece------put it on my Beowolf. I did however change the thumb screws to the original design ones.

https://www.cncguns.com/misc.html
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top