Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/18/2018 12:51:34 PM EDT
You would think a company that sell mainly optics would know something about the products they sell. Why would someone use the latest eotech picture on the website with the new eotech symbol and sell you the old version almost three years old? The newer version doesn't have as much thermal drift so the issue is more than just the updated symbol marking. So I return the sight I ordered with a dead battery that came with it by the way at a loss for shipping both ways. I call another company, listing the new version with image and they don't know what I'm talking about new and updated model. Is there a place I can purchase eotech exps3-4 that's not 3 year old old stock run by people that have a clue as to what they are selling? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 12:57:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Where did you order from? Out of curiousity.
Also I got a new model from Sportoptics.com awhile back.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 2:16:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info and recommendation of sport optics. I called, spoke with a very nice, helpful gentleman.
He verified they sell the newer version with updated logo and  I placed the order. Sport Optics we're very knowledgeable about the product.
 To answer your question, I wanted to refrain from mentioning the other company because I wanted to see if they do the right thing and refund me in full including shipping due to their advertising oversight. As it is, I paid $23.00 return insured shipping to send it back that I'm out minimum even if they eat shipping on their end.
Thanks again!
Link Posted: 4/19/2018 5:34:44 PM EDT
[#3]
To update. The returned Eotech EXPS3-4 was delivered today to euro optics. A prompt partial refund was issued. As of today the website still pictures the new updated version with new company logo even after pointing out the incorrect information. The sight that was shipped to me had a QC inspection date of 2015 and had older logo. Just be aware ordering from euro optics even in a case of advertising errors, you will be responsible to pay for shipping both ways.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top