Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/28/2021 5:55:40 AM EDT
I purchased a used Aimpoint Pro in the EE about a year ago, came with a GG&G mount and I have to say, I mounted it on my truck gun, sighted it in and never really looked at it too closely.  It went into the gun case and in and out of the truck the past year.

I took the rifle out, scope off as I am paintng the rifle and I have to say I am impressed with the mount,  very well made, nice thumb screw for removing the mount, no tools needed and I did not even realize it had a sapre battery comparment on the side.  All of my AP's are in Geissele mounts, but I am real impressed with the GG&G.

This is my first GG&G product and will surely consider them in the future.

Just to give a quick feedback.  Plan to do some scope on and off POI shift testing in a few weeks....

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 1:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]
GG&G? What year is it? I had one back like a decade or more ago. They’re solid. It’s a shame they’ve been largely skipped over in favor of more trendy options.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a GG&G I bought years ago it is still a good mount.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 2:51:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Their 30mm FTS mag mounts are solid as well.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I've had one on an M4A1 since 2005 and it's a great mount.

I like the cantilever because it leaves enough room for a 3x magnifier on a QD PVS-14 and a BUIS.

That particular carbine is setup like Bruce Willis's in Tears of the Sun (except my Aimpoint M2 isn't mounted backwards) and I have a PEQ-2 instead of a DBAL.

USMC Force Recon used to rock them too back in the day.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top