Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2021 11:25:23 AM EST
Geissele used to have sales on holidays where their triggers were about $175. I haven't seen the sales in a while, prob due to recent demand im guessing.

I need another SSP. Anyone know of any sales going on? Those of you that have used a SSP, is there any other single stage you'd recommend? I have a LaRue MBT1s and I was a bit disappointed when compared to the SSP. Of course, the prices are not comparable either.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:17:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By humahuma:
Geissele used to have sales on holidays where their triggers were about $175. I haven't seen the sales in a while, prob due to recent demand im guessing.

I need another SSP. Anyone know of any sales going on? Those of you that have used a SSP, is there any other single stage you'd recommend? I have a LaRue MBT1s and I was a bit disappointed when compared to the SSP. Of course, the prices are not comparable either.
View Quote

Occasionally see a sale on Brownells. But you are right the demand is too high and they have stopped the holiday ones.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:11:38 PM EST
I too am in need of a SSP.
Out everywhere.
Having purchased a rifle from them recently I got a coupon with 20% off. But when I email them about anything they openly reply that they really dont know when and if, some of their products are going to be for sale anymore.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:22:51 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:25:41 PM EST
I just backordered a SSA-E with a 35% of coupon from last year. You likely won't see sales anytime soon. Keep an eye out in EE.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:48:00 PM EST
I bought the Ssa-e from psa last month for 189$ shipped.
I remember several years ago they were on sale at midway for the same.

I would imagine that a large vendor orders a bunch and all Bill has to deal with is one order not 500.
Top Top