Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/12/2018 3:42:11 PM EDT
I’m new to this forum hopefully I’m posting in the correct location.  With that said I would like to know how many people have replaced the FX9  trigger, and who has had a successful replacement?   I know The manufacturer doesn’t recommended a lighter trigger but I know there is usually a work around.  Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 3:21:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't remember the specific model but at least one of the Hyperfire triggers work with the FX9.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:28:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I put a Rise in mine.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I decided to go with a RA-140 about 400 rds, no mishaps
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:59:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I put a POF 3.5LB Trigger Straight in my FX-9 and have shot well over 1000 rounds with nary a blip of a problem.  If you use the stock trigger pins it drops right in.  I decided to use the KNS antiwalk pins included and needed to dremel a very slight amount of material off the side of the lower.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top