Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2022 7:59:10 PM EDT
I have a Magpul trigger guard on my rifle and lately it has been tearing up the side of my my middle finger where it contacts the guard.  I think it's from the small gap between the guard and the frame.  Can people recommend me a trigger guard that fits flush to the sides of the frame?
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Unsure of compatibility with the Magpul TG, but THESE are a must have for me.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 10:29:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unsure of compatibility with the Magpul TG, but THESE are a must have for me.
View Quote

I used one of these when I had a standard guard but when I installed the Magpul it closed the opening, but its not flush top to bottom and the edges of the frame are what's getting me.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 10:51:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I used one of these when I had a standard guard but when I installed the Magpul it closed the opening, but its not flush top to bottom and the edges of the frame are what's getting me.
View Quote

Gotcha, wasn't sure whether compatible/not. Magpul and BCM are the only aftermarkets that I've tried, std USGI is my preferred.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 11:44:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe FCD’s TGF?

Or swap to a grip with a duckbill like BCM’s Mod 3.

Link Posted: 4/24/2022 12:26:32 AM EDT
[#5]
They used to make rubber c pieces that stuck in the gap.  Grip Gapper?   For usgi trigger guards.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 1:17:12 AM EDT
[#6]
If interested, take a look at the FCD TGF. I prefer the straight and am not a fan of the winter version, but thankfully there's options for everyone's preference these days.

Link Posted: 4/24/2022 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Maybe FCD’s TGF?

Or swap to a grip with a duckbill like BCM’s Mod 3.

https://i.imgur.com/sVp3KkW.jpg
View Quote

SOLD!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top