Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/14/2018 10:23:34 PM EDT
Anyone running a BCM upper on a Spikes lower? Do they fit well together?
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 11:16:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 11:59:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Should be fine. BCM doesn’t mill their own upper and lowers. They just assemble them. Believe it or not sometime uppers and lowers from same brand have shitty fit.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Both of my rifles have complete BCM uppers mated to stripped Spikes lowers filled with yummy parts. First one was put together 2-3 years ago and the second was done about a month ago. Both have excellent fit and finish and function flawlessly. BCM and Spikes forged receivers play very well with each other.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Can’t say about Spike’s, but my BCM SOCOM upper sits on a ‘Poverty Pony’ Anderson lower. I’ve owned the rifle for three or four years now and it shoots very accurately and reliably. There is a tad bit of wiggle in the front pin, but no worse than on an old Colt SP1 rifle I used to own. I have two foam earplugs stuffed into the rear of the lower to tighten it up, but the rifle shoots just fine without them.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top