Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2018 7:01:29 PM EDT
This is my first post, so Hello to all!

I have owned many AR15's in my time, but I am kind of picky about things, so I end up changing a lot of things out or selling them. I finally decided to build from the ground up with the parts I wanted.

Noveske matched gen 1 upper/lower
Magpul CTR mil-spec stock
Daniel defense 15" MFR XL mlok rail
Wilson combat 16" recon tactical 300 blkout barrel
Wilson combat gas block and tube
Wilson combat Qcomp
Geissele ssa trigger
Geissele super charging handle
Geissele super 42 buffer and spring
Battle armament  Bad cass safety
Bcm bcg
Magpul mbus pro sights

I bought things here and there fo RV this build do I don't recall all prices with shipping, but I think I spent a little under $1700 as I bought most things on sale.

I purchased an aimpoint pro for on it but will be returning do to astigmatism and looking for a good 1- 4or 6 optic to use. I also plan on doing a 300 pistol built in the future.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 7:16:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome... now where are the pics???

Sounds like quite the parts list.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome, that is an expensive build.

Grand total as listed $____________?

If you don't want to post $ totals I understand.

Pics of rifle would be nice.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]
what photo hosting is good for this currently? I lost a lot of photos thought the photobucket issue awhile back and don't currently have anything to replace it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 7:35:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
what photo hosting is good for this currently? I lost a lot of photos thought the photobucket issue awhile back and don't currently have anything to replace it.
View Quote
I have used Imgur with success, might try that.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok here are some pics added to the original post. But it only links them and not embedding them.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 12/4/2018 8:43:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I dig it. I'm not a fan of the magpul lever thing, but that's personal preference.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 8:57:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Unfortunately  I am a right handed person that is left eye dominant, so I shoot a rifle left handed. The bad lever assist in bolt manipulation. I would love to install the norgon ambi mag release. Not sure my fingers would reach extended bolt release,  but open to suggestions.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 9:09:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I had a magpul bad lever for a non reciprocating left side charging upper, and came to realize that the lever constantly let the bcg go home from lock back whenever I rested the rifle on its side on a table. I didn't like that the rifle was doing something I didn't want it to do by itself which is a no no so its gone. it worked fine for me besides that
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 9:28:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Very nice.  I’d shoot it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Nice rifle

I remember years ago Geissele stating not to use anti-walk pins with their triggers. That still the case?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice rifle

I remember years ago Geissele stating not to use anti-walk pins with their triggers. That still the case?
View Quote
I thought it was with any trigger. But I believe this is still the case.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top