Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/11/2021 3:00:15 PM EDT
Hey everyone,

I decided to go with a factory build for my first AR, and the CMMG Banshee has so many positive reviews it immediately became a contender.

My next project will be from scratch and I'm excited to learn all I can on these forums about building a 556 pistol. Thanks for looking!

Here's what I've done with it so far:

• VZ Grips ("Alien" pattern)

• Angstadt Arms 3 Lug Muzzle Brake

• Angstadt Arms Blast Shield

• Midwest Industries Barricade Stop  

• Law Tactical folding adapter  

• Trijicon MRO Green Dot  

• Scalarworks LEAP riser  

• Trijicon 3x Magnifier

• Surefire Mini Scout Light Pro

• Velocity PCC trigger  

• Troy Industries BUIS (HK style)

• Bravo Company Extractor Spring Upgrade Kit

• Dead Air Wolfman (in NFA jail)

• Dead Air 3 Lug Adapter

What's left:

• Unity hot button

• Another gun

• Surefire weaponlight tail switch

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 5:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the group.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:44:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Great looking pistol.  The handstop is a little odd to me, that void between the front of the attached handstop and the handstop built in to the handguard looks like a good spot to injure a finger, but otherwise she's a beauty.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great looking pistol.  The handstop is a little odd to me, that void between the front of the attached handstop and the handstop built in to the handguard looks like a good spot to injure a finger, but otherwise she's a beauty.
View Quote

I agree the hand stop looks weird. The Banshee comes with a tiny finger stop at the very end. I wanted something bigger and the m-lok slot doesn't go very close to the end, so I'm stuck with this. I'm using a barricade stop, so the side close to the muzzle is spikey and discourages putting your hand on it. Plus I'm training with it, so the hand stop acts as a memory point.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Welcome to the group.
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:26:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I have this same pistol and need a handstop. The one built into the handguard is not enough for me. Any reccomendations??
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top