Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2021 5:12:30 AM EDT
I'm thinking about shuffling some free float rails around on my ARs to standardize on Picatinny and MLOK instead of also having keymod and a proprietary standard as well. To do so I'll need to buy at least one extra rail.

I've been rocking a black rail with green stock/grip since I put the one rifle together and the color has always kind of bugged me.

So I figured I might as well ask: does anyone offer a decent FF rail in OD green? I know I can rattle-can it or get it cerakoted, but for the latter, I was quoted 110$, which is a decent chunk of the cost of a new rail anyway. Would like a full length top Picatinny rail.

So far from a quick look around I've found:
Guntec Airlok
AT3 Spear
Veriforce Tactical MLOK
Ghost Firearms MLOK

I've never really heard of any of these companies. Any of them good? Any I should avoid? Other options I should look at?
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 9:00:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 11:23:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Geissele OD Green rails look to be about the best option out there IMO
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Geissele OD Green rails look to be about the best option out there IMO
View Quote

I've looked repeatedly at their rails (already have two) and have never found OD Green. I went back and looked and they do have OD Green, but only for their 10". Am I missing something?

ETA: Just looked up Timber Creek. Those look nice!
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top