Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2018 10:27:42 AM EDT
Looks like a DIY conversion into tan, no markings at all on the bottom plate, blue anti-tilt follower.

they look kind of like  M855A1 Enhanced Performance Magazine EPM Tan/Blue follower but not sure if authentic

The gun show person said they are the latest-greatest and I got them for $10 each, ok deal or what?

The manufacture date is 2015.

Link Posted: 9/30/2018 10:54:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep. Typical Centers.  Functional but not purdy.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 11:20:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Not sure if the fact "they DO NOT DROP FREE when the magazine release is pressed" is a bug or a feature.
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 11:37:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 12:13:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/30/2018 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not sure if the fact "they DO NOT DROP FREE when the magazine release is pressed" is a bug or a feature.
View Quote
I've been through cases of Centers.  About 10% don't drop free.  I have squeezed some in a vice with wood in the jaws and gotten most to drop free and it never affected function.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They are notorious for that.
View Quote
I recently bought 5 of these mags , and found them to be tight and would not drop free from any of my AR's , after some filing on the back and a little at the front ,got them to drop free , from the pics I've seen they all look very nice , I will not be buying any more of them , wish I'd seen this thread before I bought them ...
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top