Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/31/2018 2:43:08 PM EDT
A user on Reddit mentioned these a little while ago and I've been curious since.  Wondering if anyone had any actual hands on use with them.  I'm using a BFG padded VCAS so it's not like I need to 'upgrade' my sling but I like getting new stuff.  https://www.edgarshermandesign.com/product-page/esd-sling
Link Posted: 8/31/2018 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like the Proctor sling w/ ability to customize ...
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 7:36:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Edgar Sherman is a good buddy of mine.  Played hockey with him in high school.  I have one of his slings on order right now.  I’ve always been a huge fan of the ferro concepts slingster, but now I’ve really come to realize the benefits of the ESD sling.  I think the biggest advantage is the ability to fold the sling on itself into the elastic band so that it’s patrol read and snug to the rifle.  I would definitely recommend the sling and say go for it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 8:12:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one of his slings - love it. Well made and functional.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A user on Reddit mentioned these a little while ago and I've been curious since.  Wondering if anyone had any actual hands on use with them.  I'm using a BFG padded VCAS so it's not like I need to 'upgrade' my sling but I like getting new stuff.  https://www.edgarshermandesign.com/product-page/esd-sling
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 10:41:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like very easy length adjustment, meaning no need for pre-tension.  I'm very happy w/my BFG VCAS though.  Maybe can try the ESD with another rifle.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 3:14:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like the Proctor sling w/ ability to customize ...
View Quote
That's what I gathered from it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Edgar Sherman is a good buddy of mine.  Played hockey with him in high school.  I have one of his slings on order right now.  I've always been a huge fan of the ferro concepts slingster, but now I've really come to realize the benefits of the ESD sling.  I think the biggest advantage is the ability to fold the sling on itself into the elastic band so that it's patrol read and snug to the rifle.  I would definitely recommend the sling and say go for it.
View Quote
You mean like a Proctor sling with a ranger band?
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top