Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/18/2021 9:02:10 PM EDT
Why am I seeing conflicting info here??...

RE: battery life... some vendors/reviews post description of 600 hours...

Others, including the $725 retail listing on current EO website https://www.eotechinc.com/eotech-hws-exps3

Lists it at 1000 hours....

I swear I read somewhere awhile back that older models were 600 and they updated this new series to 1000, can't find that anymore...

I'm fine either way but it's pissing me off!
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 9:54:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Why am I seeing conflicting info here??...

RE: battery life... some vendors/reviews post description of 600 hours...

Others, including the $725 retail listing on current EO website https://www.eotechinc.com/eotech-hws-exps3

Lists it at 1000 hours....

I swear I read somewhere awhile back that older models were 600 and they updated this new series to 1000, can't find that anymore...

I'm fine either way but it's pissing me off!
View Quote
I'm betting vendors just haven't updated the information. EOTech probably hasn't changed the SKUs for the same products just to differentiate a revision in the electronics.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey bud, thanks for reply, like your member image and location- have fam up in AK... so what I'm wondering is do you imagine all EXPS3s are 1000 hours? or do I need to try and source some specific "inspected" date that's always shown on the box when viewing items for sale? ie. did ones from 2019 to March 2020 have 600hour use, then from April 2020 on they updated them? I'm putting in a call to EO tomorrow... just was trying to figure it out tonight before I watched a few items ending...

much thanks
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 11:32:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Old thread discussing it

I would aim for newer logo Eotechs.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top