Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/25/2022 1:08:56 PM EDT
Are these guys solid?  I've got a hankering for a curved 20 round steel mag for some reason.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#1]
No.  We had a huge blowup over these a few years ago where they were defective and the manufacturer was very difficult to even work with. Never take a chance on them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep. They burned people on this site for gobs of money. Neither Mako or E-Lander gave a shit about making it right. They pulled a quick cash grab and Mako was banned for it.

I trust Israeli guns. Everything else has been hot garbage in my experience.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 1:29:32 AM EDT
[#4]
My ELanders all work fine.  If you dgaf about the politics then buy a couple and see for yourself.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 1:45:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I have about 20 elander 30’s in the rotation and never an issue…

That’s a sample size of 20… purchased at same time so most likely same batch.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 6:28:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 7:13:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My ELanders all work fine.  If you dgaf about the politics then buy a couple and see for yourself.
View Quote

It’s not politics like Springfield trying to buy off leftist politicians.

They literally pulled the biggest scam to ever happen in an online gun forum. And it was the people of this site that had to foot the bill.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 2:51:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It’s not politics like Springfield trying to buy off leftist politicians.

They literally pulled the biggest scam to ever happen in an online gun forum. And it was the people of this site that had to foot the bill.
View Quote

Grammar aside, the point seemed clear.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 9:31:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Grammar aside, the point seemed clear.
View Quote

holy CRAP. I came in expecting the usual, "they're heavy but gtg" but daaaaang. I had no idea about the slimy BS. I have four or five and they're fine. I bought em years ago, though. F them.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 3:37:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

holy CRAP. I came in expecting the usual, "they're heavy but gtg" but daaaaang. I had no idea about the slimy BS. I have four or five and they're fine. I bought em years ago, though. F them.
View Quote

Had no idea either when I bought mine.  Won't be throwing them out though now that I've got 'em.  I also kinda like steel mags.  So there's that.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 4:08:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Slimy?
Like selling for retail of $12 after sandy hook instead of $40+ like any other mag?
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 4:53:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Link to the thread that finally got them banned after fucking us over for 3.5 years and lying dozens of times.

Read through to page two to find their “initial” final response.  The whole thread gets better and better, but by page two it accurately begins to sum up their assholery.

It’s too bad the original thread that the above thread references is gone, it was a perfect example of legendarily terrible customer service, literally years of a guy saying “I’ll have this resolved this week, next week, etc…”
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 12:11:16 PM EDT
[#13]
There 17 round 6.5 Grendel mags have been solid for me. I never tried their 5.56mm because I am well stocked with Okay and MagPul.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top