Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2021 4:27:53 AM EDT
I’ve been seeing conflicting discussions on the forums and in website retailer descriptions stating it will and will not fit the comp m4s. Can anyone confirm either it will fit or not fit? I’m looking to lighten up my Comp M4s and the Leap/Pro version looks to be the nicest on the market.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#1]
It will not fit.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 2:41:02 PM EDT
[#2]
No. Scalarworks used to make a QRP2 pattern base that would fit the M4 series of optics, but they discontinued them.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 3:23:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No. Scalarworks used to make a QRP2 pattern base that would fit the M4 series of optics, but they discontinued them.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/145596/SC_JPG-1824982.JPG
View Quote

Damn that’s a shame. That mount looks really good. I guess I’m going to with Larue.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 4:23:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Damn that’s a shame. That mount looks really good. I guess I’m going to with Larue.
View Quote

American Defense Mfg also makes QRP2 mounts
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top