Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/24/2021 12:22:02 AM EDT
I have been having this rod for years and it gets used a lot   Does not have a rotating handle and about 5.5” long.   Comes in very handy and stays in my pistol range bag

Would like to get a few more if I could locate one.  

Thanks

Bronc

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I've bought a couple at garage sales. There are no threads to screw a jag in, but they work okay to push a patch through. No name on them at all.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:08:53 AM EDT
[#2]
It looks home made.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 11:11:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have been having this rod for years and it gets used a lot   Does not have a rotating handle and about 5.5” long.   Comes in very handy and stays in my pistol range bag

Would like to get a few more if I could locate one.  

Thanks

Bronc

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/16476/4A34D010-4A8D-4E23-B179-025E172235CF-1839015.jpg
View Quote

It looks to me like someone just made a handle to screw onto an old M14/M60 cleaning rod section.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It looks to me like someone just made a handle to screw onto an old M14/M60 cleaning rod section.
View Quote

I bought this cleaning rod, may have been at a gun show, it is threaded to accept jags and brushes.

I did find a Kleen Bore rod, similiar size....but really looking for this one

Bronc
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top