Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/27/2022 8:01:18 PM EDT
to the thread done by a member who was involved with building the semi only M63 stoners? I can't seem to find it and wanted to know where he left off.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a small fb group with quite a few parts being made. Receivers are being made as well as other parts currently but a few people. I can get you their names and emails if wanted
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 6:08:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Alex. I was just curious what the final outcome was. He did a spectacular thread, I thought it should have been a sticky.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I think that was @WaffenUndBier
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#4]
^^^^^^ That was him^^^^^ thanks.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 12:57:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Tha'ld be me. Thank you for the pin thought. Tim is still waiting for phederal approval for his semi auto receiver. Many people, myself included, are awaiting approval before committing to gearing up production for parts. I have been so busy with other projects that I haven't had time to do or post much. Bought a Bren feed rear sight recently and starting to work on a Bren feed rear cover. Will post soon.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 2:18:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Awesome!

What about post samples?

Would love to have a Stoner 63A reproduction.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:43:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tha'ld be me. Thank you for the pin thought. Tim is still waiting for phederal approval for his semi auto receiver. Many people, myself included, are awaiting approval before committing to gearing up production for parts. I have been so busy with other projects that I haven't had time to do or post much. Bought a Bren feed rear sight recently and starting to work on a Bren feed rear cover. Will post soon.
View Quote

10-4, any chance, as the original poster, you can bump up the thread? I tried a few different ways but can't even find it. It was an amazing thread.
Good luck with the approval. I knew a guy many years back who wanted to do his version of a semi only Browning .30 cal. Not sure if the rules are the same but he was on his 3rd example attempt to get approved. Thing that sucked is that if they don't approve an example, they don't send it back for you to just "tweek". Had to start from scratch.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#8]
I believe he is selling post samples. Law letter is required. NO 80% receivers or even flats are available. He won't  even discuss  it. PM for contact info as he is a one man band.

I have tried to revive the thread, but same results.  Lost my photo host site. One day, I'll do a new post.

Link Posted: 5/1/2022 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe he is selling post samples. Law letter is required. NO 80% receivers or even flats are available. He won't  even discuss  it. PM for contact info as he is a one man band.

I have tried to revive the thread, but same results.  Lost my photo host site. One day, I'll do a new post.

View Quote

Well,, cross our fingers. I wrote aimless to see if it's possible to revive the post.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 10:58:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Tagged for future info.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Can't wait for approval. The man is awesome. https://imgur.com/a/npvdVw8
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:06:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh man, these will be awesome.
I was wondering where that old thread went.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top