Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/24/2020 10:13:16 PM EDT
I have a Vortex Razor Gen II-E in an American Defense Manufacturing 1.93 height Recon-H mount and I'm wanting to mount an offset red dot in a mount right behind the ADM one. Anyone know of a 1.93 height or just a high offset mount? Suggestions are much appreciated!

*NOTE* besides the Arisaka and the T.REX arms ones
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 1:09:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have a Vortex Razor Gen II-E in an American Defense Manufacturing 1.93 height Recon-H mount and I'm wanting to mount an offset red dot in a mount right behind the ADM one. Anyone know of a 1.93 height or just a high offset mount? Suggestions are much appreciated!

*NOTE* besides the Arisaka and the T.REX arms ones
View Quote
Why not just get a 1.93 mount for RMR and one of those universal picatinny offset rails?
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 1:18:13 AM EDT
[#2]
*besides the ones that do exactly what I'm asking for
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 7:26:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
*besides the ones that do exactly what I'm asking for
View Quote

Seriously.

I was going to recommend the Arisaka so I have to ask why have you already excluded it?
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 7:54:49 PM EDT
[#4]
sassy. because im being poor and am hoping to find a solution thats a bit more cost effective. if thats alright with you sassy steves.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 7:27:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Valhalla tactical. It also has a bottom compartment to lis the battery for the rmr so you don’t have to remount and re zero every time.

https://www.valhallatactical.com/rukh.html
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 6:46:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Valhalla tactical. It also has a bottom compartment to lis the battery for the rmr so you don’t have to remount and re zero every time.

View Quote

this is mega sweet but i was hopefully looking for a more cost effective option.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Thats pretty awesome.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 10:27:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Truth be told, I don't think you'll get anything of good quality for less than 80 dollars, which is what the T.Rex Arms one seems to be listed at. I don't mean to make a post that doesn't provide much assistance, but anything firearm related is generally going to be quite expensive. If you really just want the cheapest functional thing possible, you could probably pick up some random chinese pic-rail offset mount and then an RMR riser mount from ebay and stack those on top of each other, and that'll be less than 80 bucks, I'm sure, but I don't know if you'll be able to get anything of good quality for a lower price.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 10:49:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Goddamnit ...  now I have to spend money

Can it be locked into place, or is it always free moving?
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Truth be told, I don't think you'll get anything of good quality for less than 80 dollars, which is what the T.Rex Arms one seems to be listed at. I don't mean to make a post that doesn't provide much assistance, but anything firearm related is generally going to be quite expensive. If you really just want the cheapest functional thing possible, you could probably pick up some random chinese pic-rail offset mount and then an RMR riser mount from ebay and stack those on top of each other, and that'll be less than 80 bucks, I'm sure, but I don't know if you'll be able to get anything of good quality for a lower price.
View Quote

i decided to wait until the trex arms one comes back in stock. although i wish i could afford the valhalla one. thing is sweeet.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:47:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Same boat, been waiting for T-Rex to come back in stock. About to pull the trigger on an Arisaka.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:04:13 PM EDT
[#12]
nothing 1.93 will be cheap. nothing. its trendy AF right now. if you can find ANYTHING in stock buy it.

what you want is the badger 1.93 mount thats got all the modular accessories. but thats $309 for the mount plus all the add on stuff.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top