Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2019 1:03:41 PM EDT
Hello,

I was hoping to find out if there is anything different between a LWRC Enhanced lower and SPR lower. From my understanding… They fall under the M6 IC platform and there shouldn’t be any difference however a local dealer is charging $100 more for the enhanced over the SPR
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 10:09:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably has a Geiselle trigger in it, just ask.

Not cerakote?
Not CA legal mods?
Same stock?

They make a mil-spec lower but I think the difference would be more than $100.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
All the IC lowers are the same.  I have an SPR, an SBR and two A5 rifles.  They all came with the LWRC trigger/hammer.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 11:07:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe the upgrade to a Geissele from the factory is around $100. That’s probably the difference.
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 11:13:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Pre ambidextrous, post ambidextrous? Other than that, the lowers are the same.  If your talking about uppers, there are some differences.
As stated above is possible also.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 1:20:09 AM EDT
[#5]
All ic should be the same lower. The upper changes but lower should be the same. I would assume it’s a different color or maybe some old fashion bs. Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought lwrci moved their trigger work in house? When I got my spr there wasn’t a different trigger available. Best lower I have ever seen when it comes to ambi controls
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top