Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2020 12:13:24 AM EDT
I am looking everywhere fir some barrels.  Never heard of DT.  I had seen Davidson selling budget items.  Same group.  Different name.

Maybe I am just slow
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 1:57:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, Delta Team Tacitcal and Davidson Defense are the same company
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 6:31:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, Delta Team Tacitcal and Davidson Defense are the same company
View Quote

Omega Manufacturing as well.

Eta:

And now.....OMEGA TACTICAL.

Attachment Attached File

I guess that when you fuck that many people out of money you need to diversify.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 7:17:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am looking everywhere fir some barrels.  Never heard of DT.  I had seen Davidson selling budget items.  Same group.  Different name.

Maybe I am just slow
View Quote

If you're looking for a budget barrel I would look at KAK instead. I think some but not all of their gas port sizes maybe on the large side, however they're a reputable company and use Green Mountain blanks.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 10:24:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes same and I used to vouch for them as a good alternative for cheap stuff to do for friends or your kids etc... however now I am in the they suck bad camp. Had an absolute nightmare with them and they have zero accountability or integrity. I would not take their entire Chicom inventory for free even if Gal Gadot hand delivered it to my shop.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 10:58:01 AM EDT
[#5]
If you look on their websites you'll see both are at the same address in Orem, Utah.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 11:51:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Isnt Omega Manufacturing part of that lot too?

Edit: I guess they renamed themselves to Omega Tactical. They are also Orem UT
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:50:56 PM EDT
[#7]
They're trash.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Built my dad a davidson defense full gun for $400 cause hes a cheap ass and I am scared to test shoot it lol

Delta/omega/davidson - mega sub par.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, they suck.

Bad.

Won't answer emails after the sale.

Won't answer phones.

Take literally a month to ship something.  And even then the quality of what you get is not all that good either.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:39:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#11]
333 N State St, Orem, UT

There are a bunch of companies registered to that address.  Most of them firearms related, some auto parts.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:53:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
333 N State St, Orem, UT

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:57:07 AM EDT
[#14]
I had a couple of nightmarish dealings with them this year.

One of them included me ordering 15 nitride bolt carriers.  8 of them were rusted. Not just had some "wipe it off and go" but PITTING RUSTING. 4 of the non rusted ones had gas key holes which were drilled off axis to the point that a gas key wouldn't be straight when screwed into it.  1 looked like it had been tossed across a parking lot. 1 looked like a drunk monkey did the tooling.  

Of the 15, 1 and only 1 were acceptable.

Took MONTHS and a chargeback to get them to respond.  

The other was over their "carbine length uppers" which actually happened to be MIDs.  Same issue.  Tried to return them, had to do a chargeback.  My customer didn't want mids since all their accessories were for carbine.

They had the gall to contest the chargebacks saying they had been in communication with me.

15 uppers.  15 BCGs.  MONTHS OF HEADACHES.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#15]
I agree with everyone who says to stay away from this company. I ordered some build parts from them a few years ago with their "house" branding.
Most of it turned out to be absolute junk. Poor surface finishes on parts in their lower parts kit, Safety selector that was not quite in spec, poor quality
metals (charging handle horribly gouged and bent after just a few uses). Spend your money elsewhere!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#16]
The one experience I’ve had with them was extremely pleasant. I ordered two C7 upper receivers while they were on sale back in December of 2018. They arrived no problem, and they’re literally perfect in every way I’ve seen. Probably too perfect. I built one into a rifle and kept the other as a spare. I’m very pleased with them from that one dealing.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top