Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2018 3:29:03 PM EDT
Want to take my build (10 1/2" with KAK can) out coyote hunting and was looking for a decent optic that would fit it and that is on the lower end of the pricing spectrum.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 3:35:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Lower end of the spectrum can mean different things to different people.  Did you have a rough price point in mind?
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 3:37:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lower end of the spectrum can mean different things to different people.  Did you have a rough price point in mind?
View Quote
$150 or Below
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 4:50:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I would see if you can find a vortex crossfire II 1-4 (non illuminated at that price point) or the bushnell AR 1-4.  The vortex is pretty good for the money i think.  I have no personal experience with the bushnell butnit gets pretty good reviews.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 6:26:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd recommend the Primary Arms 1-6 for a low budget optic, but that's still higher than your price range.

I've never used the Primary Arms 1-4, but from my experience with other Primary Arms optics, I'd choose that.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#5]
double tap
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Primary Arms at a minimum. Any budget below that I would tell you just to save up your pennies.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top