Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2019 1:56:30 AM EDT
Been looking for 5/10/20 rounders all over.  Found one place w 20s, one with 10s.  Anyone know a place that stocks 5s (hunting)?
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 2:28:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think D&H makes 5 round mags except blocked ones
ASC 5 round SR-25 mag
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 12:45:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Windham Weaponry sells the blocked 10 to 5 version you're looking for.
Link Posted: 12/22/2019 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DSG Arms has the cheapest prices on the green follower 308 20rder's... I have never seen a 5rder D&H

FWIW, both .308 and 6.5CM run perfect out of them. They are my goto for metal large frame mags.

I have used the retro orange follower style and the green follower style.

Buy one of the green follower type prior to a bulk purchase.. just in case your large frame doesn't like them.

https://dsgarms.com/magazines-dah-ma-308-20-blk

Crap... I take that back.. Wideners has them cheaper...

https://www.wideners.com/accessories/magazines-and-loaders/d-h-magazines

And D&H's webpage says a blocked 5rder is "available"

https://dh-tactical.com/mag-65-Creedmoor.html
View Quote
PSA is starting to sell them on the website again with a PSA stamp on the floorplate. $15.00 each.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 5:13:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

PSA is starting to sell them on the website again with a PSA stamp on the floorplate. $15.00 each.
View Quote
I just received 6 I ordered from PSA - came in a D&H bag with no stamp on the floor plate (PSA or otherwise)
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 6:26:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I just received 6 I ordered from PSA - came in a D&H bag with no stamp on the floor plate (PSA or otherwise)
View Quote
I’ve yet to see them in stock at PSA. The D&H mark on the bottom can be hard to see. Sure they aren’t marked? The DSG are.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 11:24:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’ve yet to see them in stock at PSA. The D&H mark on the bottom can be hard to see. Sure they aren’t marked? The DSG are.
View Quote
You're right - there is a D&H stamp on both the ones I got from DSG and PSA. Definitely no PSA stamp like they do on the 5.56 D&H 30's though.
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 12:20:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You're right - there is a D&H stamp on both the ones I got from DSG and PSA. Definitely no PSA stamp like they do on the 5.56 D&H 30's though.
View Quote
Yeah, you can just barely see it, but once you do, it’s hard to miss. PSA did have their own PSA marked D&H AR10 retro mags at one time (sa-arms a listing with pics but they are OOS), but I haven’t seen them lately. The D&H mags have been awesome so far though. I haven’t had one issue out of them yet, other than hating the bright neon green follower lol
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh. No worries, same mag. We were fighting tooth and nail to get PSA to carry these magazines again after the durability issues with the Magpuls.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 4:41:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Went in to PSA yesterday (01-04), and they had the D&H magazines in stock, both the retro and the Tactical. Cheap. Oh, and also the D&H 300BLK mags, which also work like a charm. PSA is stepping up on magazines!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 10:15:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Went in to PSA yesterday (01-04), and they had the D&H magazines in stock, both the retro and the Tactical. Cheap. Oh, and also the D&H 300BLK mags, which also work like a charm. PSA is stepping up on magazines!!!
View Quote
Unfortunately they still show OOS on their site. Wish I was closer to a PSA store. They have some awesome sales every now and then on uppers at their stores.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#12]
DSG has them on sale for $11.60.  They've been going in & out of stock as they resupply but you can backorder them.  I just got a backorder yesterday that I placed 01/22.
Link Posted: 2/8/2020 10:25:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn that's the cheapest I've seen them in a while.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 11:52:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
DSG has them on sale for $11.60.  They've been going in & out of stock as they resupply but you can backorder them.  I just got a backorder yesterday that I placed 01/22.
View Quote
shows 15$ now.
damn i would have loaded up at cheaper
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I picked up 6 of the D&H green follower mags from Wideners. The follower tilts way too easily, especially to the rear and tends to stay that way when the mag is near empty. I tried out 4 of the mags in my M&P10 today and I had frequent issues with the bolt riding over the tilted round.

Look like I'll have to pick up more pmags.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top