Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/8/2018 10:17:41 PM EDT
Radian (AXTS) is now making their Raptor ambidextrous charging handle for the DPMS G2 small frame rifles, and it will also fit the Adams SF 308 and Zev Technologies SF-MATEN. https://radianweapons.com/radian-raptor-dpms. I have been waiting for this for quite a while-- order placed. :) It is sad that I had to find out this was available from the PSA PX10 thread.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 11:01:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool!  Now where can we get them for less than $90 MSRP?

BTW, Norgon says they are coming out with a specific G2 ambi mag release some time this year.

EDIT:  Order placed.  At least I got free shipping.  Didn't have a discount code.

EDIT 2:  Radians is showing "out of stock" now.  Hmm.

EDIT 3:  It must have been in stock, because it shipped today
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 2:41:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I missed this on Black Friday.

Any sales code for President's Day?
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Ordered one last Sunday.  Got it on Wednesday. I've been waiting for a G2 charging handle for 4 years. Great product for a scoped G2...
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I merely put one of those extended latch handles on my stock piece, been working fine.  I can see Ambi being usefull though.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered mine on the 8th as originally posted and it is supposed to arrive on Monday via our very slow mail carrier.  I have been waiting a long time for this CH too be made, too. I am curious to see if I will have to add RTV to the Raptor to reduce gas in my face with the Omega attached. It isn't bad with the original CH installed currently, so I have high hopes that I won't have to do anything to the Raptor.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 11:42:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I merely put one of those extended latch handles on my stock piece, been working fine.  I can see Ambi being usefull though.
View Quote
Same.  I think it cost me 17 bucks.  I like the idea of the Raptor CH, but what I've got works.

-bob
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Mine arrived yesterday.  I like it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:06:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice, any pictures of it installed guys?

My stocker is a tad irritating with a scope mounted.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:44:16 AM EDT
[#9]
The levers stick out more than the stock piece.  I would call the levers length small-to-medium length.
Both right and left side are equal length.  They are large enough to easily grip under a scope, but not so large that they would poke your back if slung.
I think that Radians got the design right.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:24:32 PM EDT
[#10]
This might be the ticket. I installed a Black Rain Ordnance handle on mine but it sticks out way too much.

I just wish BCM would make a small latch CH for the G2.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I haven't had time to go to the range to try it yet, so I have no idea about gas levels when suppressed. But I can post a couple of pics showing its relative size. It is definitely larger. It is still inboard of the forward assist on the starboard side but time will tell if the port side is too large or not. I suspect it will be similar to the smaller AR15 CH's and will be an excellent addition to the G2.

G2 vs Radian Raptor G2 CH

G2 vs Raptor G2 Measurments

G2 Installed

Raptor G2 Installed

G2 vs Raptor G2 Installed
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks great Fullauto.

Thanks for taking the measurements, looks like it will work great.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Just ordered one. For $90 I hope it's nice.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top