BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/15/2021 10:10:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 1:33:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By ATLANTIC-FIREARMS:
DPMS has resumed production of their AR15 rifle line and accessories . At this time they are offering 2 complete rifles , Complete and stripped AR15 lowers and AR15 uppers. DPMS management stated they they plan on offering more models and parts as the production ramps up. Hope to see some of their accurate DPMS LR .308 series with bull barrels !!

https://atlanticfirearms.com/media/cache/sylius_shop_product_original/product/dpms-classic-ar15-lower-receiver-w-polished-trigger-dp51655109502-7.jpg
https://atlanticfirearms.com/media/cache/sylius_shop_product_original/product/dpms-dr-15-16-m4-5-56-classic-rifle-dp51655109559-1.jpg
https://atlanticfirearms.com/media/cache/sylius_shop_product_original/product/dpms-dr-15-16-m4-mlok-rifle-dp15655109560-13.jpg
DPMS

View Quote

If they don’t revive the G2, I will be sorely disappointed!
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 8:54:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By olds442tyguy:

If they don’t revive the G2, I will be sorely disappointed!
View Quote

G2!!!!
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Same here, in a market saturated with AR's they should be doing a G2 much sooner.

Here's to hoping they will revive the G2 one day.

PSA did say the it was in the "not so near" future unfortunately
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 8:22:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By gman556:
Same here, in a market saturated with AR's they should be doing a G2 much sooner.
View Quote

I agree. Everyone and their mom is making a AR-15 right now.
While on the other hand, not many are making G2 platform rifles and parts interchangeability is spotty.
I honestly think they should have started with the G2 first, and then bring regular AR after that. There seems like there is a very good demand for the G2 (based on all the threads and posts I see about them on here.
I have one and love it, just wish they would bring them back.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Jeeps-And-Guns:

I agree. Everyone and their mom is making a AR-15 right now.
While on the other hand, not many are making G2 platform rifles and parts interchangeability is spotty.
I honestly think they should have started with the G2 first, and then bring regular AR after that. There seems like there is a very good demand for the G2 (based on all the threads and posts I see about them on here.
I have one and love it, just wish they would bring them back.
View Quote

I've had mine for about two years now and I can't seem to put the thing down. It has become one of my favorites to shoot. My first AR 10 platform was a Smith & Wesson M&P 10 in 6.5 creedmoor. After that I was bitten by the AR 10 bug and found the G2 which was amazing to me for how lightweight and  compatible it is with some AR 15 parts. The only thing that worries me a little bit in the back of my mind now is if that proprietary bolt carrier goes tits up on me I'm going to be SOL!

I know for now I could at least get just a spare bolt from AA that will work the G2 platform because I have tried one. Barrel replacement is also nonexistent now and even some of the companies that were making them have stopped. Craddock Precision may have a couple of blanks left if you don't mind waiting for six months which may be worth it because it sounds like we will not see anything G2 wise for a long long time.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 8:15:10 PM EDT
[#7]
G2   ...    G2   ...    G2

Already had plenty of ammo before the riots started,  now I need a G2.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 8:34:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By M4BlackRifle:
G2   ...    G2   ...    G2

Already had plenty of ammo before the riots started,  now I need a G2.
View Quote

Lucky.. I was living under a rock building out my gaming pc and then just realized how much my beloved M855's cost now
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:55:51 PM EDT
[#9]
This is great new. Welcome back to DPMS!
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:01:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File

Gen 1 LR-308-T FTW
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Dang I still am trying to find pencil barrels with a FSB.  

Link Posted: 10/31/2021 3:12:10 PM EDT
[#12]
I want a G2
Link Posted: 10/31/2021 3:38:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capt_Destro] [#13]
The Carbine Uppers/Models only have Phosphate barrels without Chrome Lining?

Also:Manufactured in West Columbia SC

Are these made by PSA?

BTW if so the Bolt Carrier Groups for $100 seem like a killer deal guys.

Link Posted: 11/17/2021 11:15:00 AM EDT
[#14]
I have a lot of nostalgia for DPMS, simply because my first AR-15 ever was a DPMS (a Panther AP4). However, I do hope that they're making these guns with mil-spec rather than commercial-spec buffer tubes nowadays. (When I was younger and didn't know the difference, I bought a Magpul CTR stock without checking buffer tube type on my weapon.)
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 2:10:00 AM EDT
[#15]
60 day rule
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top