Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/6/2021 5:57:33 PM EDT
Would this be a decent combo and would anyone happen to know what tail cap can be used with the 640V?

This is the tape switch I have
https://www.surefire.com/products/flashlight-accessories/switches/sr07-d-it-weaponlight-switch/
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Put the light on your non dominant side and use the thumbswitch (mount on left side and activate with left thumb if you're a right handed shooter).

Tailcaps for the remote switch would be the UE and DS00.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 6:48:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put the light on your non dominant side and use the thumbswitch (mount on left side and activate with left thumb if you're a right handed shooter).

Tailcaps for the remote switch would be the UE and DS00.
View Quote

I tried that and it's not for me. Arfcom told me what to do and ended up spending more in the long run

Should have just listened to y'all
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top