Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/23/2021 3:47:56 PM EDT
Co-worker has a 200 round case of what he says is Creedmoor Sports .223 with the 68 grain Hornady OTM round. Factory made with once fired LC brass. He was wondering if I would be interested in buying it since he has switched to 77 gr and up and won't ever shoot this. I can't find anything like this on Creedmoor's website so I am not sure what exactly he has. Does anyone here have any of this ammo and would you recommend it? I have never bought factory ammo made with used brass and I am kind of leery about it, but I have to think the factory wouldn't do this unless the end result was safe.

My current inventory is a whole lot of PMC bronze and a few hundred rounds of premium Federal. It might be nice to have a few more options on the ammo shelf.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Their ammo is great. It’s for guys that are shooting matches at 200-600 yards.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top