Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2018 4:24:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SternDefense]
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 5:14:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Meche_03] [#1]
Ibtl.....?

I see it's in the right forum with the right membership.

Product wise I'm interested,  I had a 45 ACP upper.  Sold it to move and buy a house.  Stupid fun to shoot at 100 yards.
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 12:20:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Any idea if this is will work with RMW 45 uppers?
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 1:05:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I have been doing the .45 AR15 thing for more than a while.  I clicked around and found a significant lack of information.

You are an industry partner, and I would assume you want to put your best foot forward.

Maybe spell it out a bit more for us.  I just don't entirely get your marketing strategy.  Post more pictures. Maybe a video.  Make it so.
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 8:03:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Any plans for more magazine options? I understand the Glock 21 is too thick, and obviously 1911 mags have fewer rounds. I was considering a Walther PPQ 45 though, and there is the FN 45, though both mags might be too thick?
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NightOwl:
Any plans for more magazine options? I understand the Glock 21 is too thick, and obviously 1911 mags have fewer rounds. I was considering a Walther PPQ 45 though, and there is the FN 45, though both mags might be too thick?
View Quote
I was hoping for HK USC mags, but might be an issue as well. Would be better suited to a dedicated lower type deal like QC10 is doing. These adapters are kind of a deal killer for me. Entire upper, plus adapter, and most like buffer system swap, might as well have a dedicated system at that point.

But it does offer options to those who cant get the dedicated lowers or newer rifles. There will be enough to pick this up for Stern to keep doing what theyre doing.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 9:28:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SternDefense] [#6]
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 9:53:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SternDefense] [#7]
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 5:17:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I may be  a little off topic, but I'm old and at a certain point you just need to be able to deal with us old guys :>)

I wanted an AR 45 to complete my collection and really tried to research the best choices. Unfortunately I ended up with a CMMG Guard 45. All the reviews were favorable but I suspect they were paid to say nice things. I bought the thing new and right out of the box it started jamming. 4 brands of good ammo and the more I shoot it the worse it got. The last 54 rounds gave me 9 jams. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't put my life on the line for a gun that unreliable. I have now sent it back to the factory where they said based on the serial number it had so many known issues it would need to be refinished. Let me preface this by saying they at first said it was the ammo and they knew the serial number then. Only after I sent them photos of the gap between the ramp and the barrel extension did they all of a sudden realize it needed tons of work and that I wouldn't have it for quite a while. They must think I'm new. I've been a gun nut for 60 years, if you're going to try to screw me at least take me to diner. HaHaHa

A word to the wise. A lifetime warranty is worthless if you end up with a dangerous gun.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 8:13:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By jasonusvi:
Any idea if this is will work with RMW 45 uppers?
Thanks
View Quote
I would bet that if you removed the fixed ejector from the adapter and your RMW bcg was setup to run thru Glock mags this adapter would work. I have done this with several other mag adapters and they run fine. If I had an M&P pistol/mags I would give it a try and see. If you need your bcg modded to go thru Glock mags contact Ron @ RMWXTREME.COM  and I am sure he will get you setup.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 475AR10:

I would bet that if you removed the fixed ejector from the adapter and your RMW bcg was setup to run thru Glock mags this adapter would work. I have done this with several other mag adapters and they run fine. If I had an M&P pistol/mags I would give it a try and see. If you need your bcg modded to go thru Glock mags contact Ron @ RMWXTREME.COM  and I am sure he will get you setup.
View Quote
I bought an M&P 2.0 45 during the rebate, Grabagun has the gun for $409 with threaded barrel and suppresor sights, and they used to have a $50 rebate (which processed real fast, but is now over).

M&P 45 is only 10 or 14 round magazines though, so I haven't gotten this adapter yet, but it's one step closer to done... :)
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:35:27 PM EDT
[#11]
In if you can make an adapter to run 30 round extendos
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#12]
60 day rule
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top