Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/8/2023 7:24:59 PM EDT
Does anyone have a good vector image of the correct Colt roll mark for a 723 clone?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't see Colt listed but wonder if you emailed them they might have them ?

http://www.dogfightink.com/80percentlowersmarkings.html
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:05:02 PM EDT
[#2]
If the design is not too complicated you could pay someone on Fiverr to vector your image. Anywhere from $5-$20. I've had many things done for my Etsy store and most of it has paid for itself.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:26:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't see Colt listed but wonder if you emailed them they might have them ?

http://www.dogfightink.com/80percentlowersmarkings.html
View Quote

I believe they had several Colt variations a few years ago. I noticed last year that they were gone and assumed they got a cease and desist letter from Colt’s legal team.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I believe they had several Colt variations a few years ago. I noticed last year that they were gone and assumed they got a cease and desist letter from Colt’s legal team.
View Quote

They're still there. Email dude and he'll send secret linky. Legal lawyers can dine on a buffet of phalli and baalls.

And Brave MF Rifles.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you for all the replies.  I will email dogfightink and see what they have.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:13:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They're still there. Email dude and he'll send secret linky. Legal lawyers can dine on a buffet of phalli and baalls.

And Brave MF Rifles.
View Quote

Ai-ee-yah! Thanks for the info.

Quoted:
Thank you for all the replies.  I will email dogfightink and see what they have.
View Quote

FYI, I tried to place an order, and the PP payment function wasn't working. It lets you add things to you cart, but you can't check out. I emailed him, and he wrote back right away to explain that he's transitioning his website over to another payment system and should have it up again soon.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#7]
When you carve a licensed OEM's trademark on a firearm, how does your dealer handle Box 24?

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#8]
They go with who is the maker, not what is engraved on the side. (If they are different)
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top