Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/19/2018 3:32:33 PM EDT
You used to be able to throw a cat and hit 10 of them. Now they're OOS everywhere (as far as I can tell) outside of Brownell's wanting 150$ for one.

Needed one for a Mk12 clone and I know I can go and buy a ton of LPKs, but if I went this far already I'm not going to stray.

Anyone know what the deal is? Where to get one? Did everyone go on a lower building spree?
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 4:15:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Colt produces them in batches, like a lot of their products. They seem to be out of stock for 6-12 months and then will reappear at various dealers. I subscribe to the back in stock notification at Arms Unlimited and wait for the email when they get more.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 5:26:21 PM EDT
[#3]
WTB in the EE worked for me.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top