Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2020 5:52:22 PM EDT
I am looking for assistance with my Colt 6940 lower rail lock.  I was foolish and didn't read how to remove the lower rail.  I removed the pin that holds in the lower rail lock and now have the pin and lock in hand but cannot remove the rail.  Does anyone know a way that I can remove the rail or put the lock back into place with the rail still on?
Thank you for your assistance.
Link Posted: 5/10/2020 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Good news I managed to get it off.  If anyone else has the same issue you can slide the lock from the front through the rail (there is a channel in the rail that guides it to the bottom) then use a punch in the pin hole as a replacement for the pin.
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top