Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2022 6:24:13 PM EDT
Guys will the new ccmg 9mm lower that is used for the radial delay system still be used for blowback? The reason I ask is they still look the same as the old lowers?
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 8:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Guys will the new ccmg 9mm lower that is used for the radial delay system still be used for blowback? The reason I ask is they still look the same as the old lowers?
View Quote

You can call Cmmg and ask them directly for the answer.

660-248-2293
Link Posted: 6/27/2022 6:40:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote
I presume you are referring to the lowers that take Colt mags?
If so the lowers are the same you just swap parts if you want to use the RDB system or not.
EX: Pictured below is what you need when using the RDB system in their straight blowback system:
https://cmmg.com/parts-kit-mk9-9mm-radial-delayed-blowback-colt-metalform-mags
Note this is for Colt / Metalform mags.  They have another kit for use with C Products 9mm mags.

If you want to understand the why's or do it yourself, I modified one of my straight blowback setups to use my unmodified Colt mags before this came out here:
https://c3junkie.com/?page_id=374

However, I don't use it anymore since I like Endomags the best and just use a normal 5.56 lower.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top