Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/14/2018 1:10:09 PM EDT
Hello all.

I'm trying to set up my "do-it-all" war belt for SHTF or WROL situations.  I hate vests and plate carriers, so a fully fitted belt seems the next logical choice.  What I'm caught up on is finding mag carriers for my AR.  It seems like most of the mag carriers that are small enough and designed for a belt are open top.  I want pouches that stay shut and protect my mags from the elements.  I already have an HSGI Taco for single mag for any fast reloads.  These closed pouches are in case I crawl around or am exposed to the elements and want to keep my mags safe.

Does anybody have recommendations for closed mag pouches that could ride on a MOLLE belt?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I know hsgi had some  covered  tacos.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 1:42:32 PM EDT
[#2]
T3 gear makes the best stuff, Velcro secured flap pouch included.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.  T3 definitely looks better and even cheaper than the BlackHawk stuff I was eyeing.  Hadn't heard of the company.  I may use them for other stuff as well.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Emdom USA, Blue Force Gear, LBT, Crye Precision.  Not necessarily in that order, but all are good to go.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top