Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/28/2018 9:13:48 PM EDT
Hey all. I'm going to install an A2 stock on the DTI10. Anyone have experience with the newfangled assembly?
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 11:40:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a few from JP and love them. In my 450 I run an H2 buffer. They work great, are super smooth and super quiet. They are a little heavy but I think they help balance the rifle better.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 10:07:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I run them in my 6.5 Creedmoor,  6mm Creedmoor & 6.5 Grendel. They are real smooth and quiet. I started with standard weights and ended up going with H2n the AR10's and an H in the AR15. Was nice and easy changing out the weights. I have the extra springs for them to,  but haven't needed them.

For the rifles I mentioned they were worth the money to me.  Even with electronic ears,  the sproing is gone.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 12:12:30 PM EDT
[#3]
3 from JP. Love them.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:11:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Built my own after the JP pattern.  Love them.  Really easy to tune for spring rate and buffer weight.  I clad my buffer unit in delrin so there is no metal-metal contact in the buffer tube.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:51:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm a big fan of the JP SCS. I've got them on all my small frame builds and looking to use one on my large frame.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 9:29:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm a big fan of the JP SCS. I've got them on all my small frame builds and looking to use one on my large frame.
View Quote
They work great in large frame AR's. Really like them in mine.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top