Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/20/2019 4:00:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorta want, because I like anything gun related.

But, not more than a few.  I'd rather stick to 30 and 50 cal ammo cans.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:09:46 PM EDT
[#2]
.50 cents per round? Nope.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CMPEBRFAN:
.50 cents per round? Nope.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:13:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I could make my own battle packs with a vacuum sealer for alot less.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Canned bacon, canned ammo..

What will they can next?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:18:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Neat novelty item, be cool to have one on the shelf.  50 cents a round to store only 40 is a hefty price when an ammo can does the trick though.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 4:35:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Three videos and no one pops the top on one?  
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 3:55:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: giantpune] [#8]
Have you guys never been cleaning under a house or porch and find a sealed pepsi can from 10+ years ago?  I have.  Several times.  And in every single case, the can was empty even though it was still sealed.  
The juice isn't worth the squeeze here.  IMO, this is all marketing hype with no real benefit.  Its neither air nor water tight for years on end.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 4:01:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By giantpune:
Have you guys never been cleaning under a house or porch and find a sealed pepsi can from 10+ years ago?  I have.  Several times.  And in every single case, the can was empty even though it was still sealed.  
The juice isn't worth the squeeze here. IMO, this is all marketing hype with no real benefit.  Its neither air nor water tight for years on end.
View Quote
@global-ordnance  Any chance of another group buy or an arfcom coupon? TIA
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 4:05:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Muels:
Neat novelty item, be cool to have one on the shelf.  50 cents a round to store only 40 is a hefty price when an ammo can does the trick though.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:32:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Krink] [#11]
Originally Posted By Muels:
View Quote
This
I will probably get a can of the 9mm to stick on the shelf
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Since this is a technical forum, I will politely point out that this is not a new idea and that SK has been selling this for years.

Link Posted: 3/25/2019 2:45:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 8:28:07 AM EDT
[#14]
yea, probably not as long a shelf life as a 50 cal can but it's a cool novelty/gift idea and a clever way to hide ammo in plain sight.

One of these cans in a cup holder or a half dozen in a used six pack ring probably wouldn't get a second look.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 2:08:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: giantpune] [#15]
Originally Posted By wanderson:
yea, probably not as long a shelf life as a 50 cal can but it's a cool novelty/gift idea and a clever way to hide ammo in plain sight.

One of these cans in a cup holder or a half dozen in a used six pack ring probably wouldn't get a second look.
View Quote
Leave one sitting around wrapped in some "I'm with Her" or "Never Trump" koosie and nobody will ever suspect it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By wanderson:

View Quote
You might be surprised by how many burglars grab food and drinks when robbing a house.
Link Posted: 4/2/2019 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#17]
I want an OLD ENGLISH 40oz.
How much .223 rem fits in one of those?
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Ammo is one of the few gun related items I will hunt down the lowest price for (Without buying steel case or junk). Considering I shoot around 20k rounds/ year, I usually pay around .27/ round. (WG or IMI M193 generally)
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#19]
If you ever need some product photography let me know ;)
I may grab a couple cans just for the novelty value and the bug bag, I think its a neat idea
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Better utility value would be to mark the cans as generic water or something.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#21]
you guys are missing the point.
I'm going to pant these cans with a pepsi logo and have 160 rounds of incogito ammo in my center consol.

Its your funeral if you don't get in on this game changing idea.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By giantpune:
The juice isn't worth the squeeze here.  IMO, this is all marketing hype with no real benefit.  Its neither air nor water tight for years on end.
View Quote
So... what you're saying is....
If I leave a can of canmunition... under a porch... sealed...
The contents will disappear from its container?!
Link Posted: 7/30/2019 2:29:03 PM EDT
[#23]
So if you can't spring for a 55 gallon barrel of whoop-ass, you can at least manage a 12 oz can of whoop-ass.

I could see this offered as a swag bag prize at Cola Wars.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 10:26:41 AM EDT
[#24]
60 day rule
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top