Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 1/4/2021 1:06:26 AM EST
Trying to get setup with some earpro to attach to my team Wendy bump helmet without breaking the bank.

Looks like I’ll need these from TW since I got the 3.0 rails:
https://www.teamwendy.com/products/helmets-accessories/parts-accessories/exfil-peltor-quick-release-adapter-kit

And then can I attach these peltor tac 100’s to those adapters?:
https://www.amazon.com/Peltor-Tactical-Electronic-Protector-Protection/dp/B00NAG4WX2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=peltor+tactical+100&qid=1609740226&sprefix=peltor+tac&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFXRUI3NTM2UkRGRE8mZ­W5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA2OTEyNTcyRFRLN1lOQ1dXSFVZJm­VuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA3OTUyMDAyNzhKMDVBTjZaMll­DJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfcGhvbmVfc2VhcmNoX2F0ZiZh­Y3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrP­XRydWU=

If I’m being honest, I would rather have ear pro that looks more similar to the comtacs. But those are way out of my price range. Is there something else you guys would recommend?
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:08:44 AM EST
Also, I don’t even know if this is best area to be asking this question. Is there a section more suited for earpro/helmets?

Also also, where would I possibly find used earpro on the equipment exchange? I couldn’t find anything
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:30:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/4/2021 1:31:28 AM EST by bigbryce31186]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dipsy:
Also, I don’t even know if this is best area to be asking this question. Is there a section more suited for earpro/helmets?

Also also, where would I possibly find used earpro on the equipment exchange? I couldn’t find anything
View Quote

Mil-Spec Clothing and Gear is probably your best to look and post in the equipment exchange.

Night Vision is your best bet for question on how to mount and find the gear you need. Click discussion forums, go to the Armory section and Night vision will be towards the bottom.

A mod will more than likely move this topic for you into the respected section.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 8:47:48 AM EST
Top Top