Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/16/2018 11:20:03 PM EDT
Hey everyone, first time poster here, I was given a used USO optic recently by a family friend, and I'm not sure what the model is. I've attached a few photos. As best I can tell it might be a USO SN-4 but I'm not sure. If anyone here can ID it, and/or give me a sense of what it might be worth, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Images not showing for me.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm having some trouble outsmarting the image-linking process on this post, is anyone able to see the photo in the link I embedded in my post?
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm having some trouble outsmarting the image-linking process on this post, is anyone able to see the photo in the link I embedded in my post?
View Quote
I was able to track the first one but not the second one.

Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:47:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Photobucket is no longer a viable source for hosting photos that are to be posted.

This isn't bad, is free and works.

You'll need to upload your photo.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Old SN-4 I think.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks! I suspected it was an SN-4 but it doesn't have any push-button controls on the left turret like I'd seen on some SN-4s and SR-4Cs, rather it has a twist-turret control to adjust the brightness on the reticle.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 10:38:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top