Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/18/2022 9:17:25 PM EDT
So I got all hot and heavy with the arrival of my CQD sling mount only to discover it does not fit either of my buffer tubes. Doesn’t even begin to seat on the channel underneath the threads. The small notch at the bottom appears to be a few mm too big. I emailed OP. Is this a common issue with these that I can just take a file to or should I wait for them to exchange?
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 10:54:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I got all hot and heavy with the arrival of my CQD sling mount only to discover it does not fit either of my buffer tubes. Doesn’t even begin to seat on the channel underneath the threads. The small notch at the bottom appears to be a few mm too big. I emailed OP. Is this a common issue with these that I can just take a file to or should I wait for them to exchange?
View Quote

File that sucka.
This is an automatic rifle, not a Swiss watch.
Link Posted: 2/19/2022 11:07:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote
A few mils or actually (literally) a few millimeters?  Because the receiver extension wall is actually only 1.9mm thick itself.  If the tab were actually "a few mm too big" it would literally place the tab inside the receiver tube.

Sure you didn't get an airsoft or knockoff?
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A few mils or actually (literally) a few millimeters?  Because the receiver extension wall is actually only 1.9mm thick itself.  If the tab were actually "a few mm too big" it would literally place the tab inside the receiver tube.

Sure you didn't get an airsoft or knockoff?
View Quote

Not from operation parts. Dudes one of the top kac dealers.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 11:27:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you really would like a solution, we would definitely need more information. Try linking the actual item because without it or a picture, we are all just guessing about what you were talking about. Obviously you would need a rear QD sling mount and not at Picatinny. Hopefully it isn't that bad.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top