Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2023 8:39:00 PM EDT
Does anyone know if CNC Gunsmithing is still making their A1 Detachable Carry Handle? Their order form is still live and I had emailed them in the middle of March about it but have yet to hear anything from them.

https://www.cncguns.com/misc.html
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#1]
If you end up ordering one you'll need to replace the nuts they include.
I have three of the carry handles, they're awesome.
But the plastic nuts they include are worthless.

Bushmaster used to sell the M4 carry handle nuts as spare parts.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I sent an order in a couple weeks ago. The letter was picked up so presumably Justin is still alive, though he never answered my emails either.

Brownells is now carrying assembled CNC A1 carry handles (SKU 430103687) so they’re probably still in production.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I sent an order around middle of March too, though no tracking number. Hopefully something happens.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Any updates on your end?

Still no comms and the check remains outstanding.

Hope Justin is alright.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys may be interested in this...

https://www.brownells.com/gun-parts/rifle-parts/rifle-sights-parts/ar-15-cncguns-a1-detachable-carry-handle-assembly/

ETA - Missed that someone mentioned it already. Whoops.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Does that have the same problem of the M4 handle?
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:03:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does that have the same problem of the M4 handle?
View Quote

Which is...?
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 11:51:54 PM EDT
[#8]
And still no update.
Link Posted: 5/26/2023 12:34:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Which is...?
View Quote
Being juuust to small to be a good handle.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 10:41:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if CNC Gunsmithing is still making their A1 Detachable Carry Handle? Their order form is still live and I had emailed them in the middle of March about it but have yet to hear anything from them.

https://www.cncguns.com/misc.html
View Quote

You can buy three used, in good condition, Colt carry handles and have change left over. IMO the adjustable A4/M4 carry handles are better in every way. They only thing the cncguns A1 style carry handle offers is that they are different.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 5:46:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You can buy three used, in good condition, Colt carry handles and have change left over. IMO the adjustable A4/M4 carry handles are better in every way. They only thing the cncguns A1 style carry handle offers is that they are different.
View Quote

Where are you finding used Colt carry handles for $40.00?

What I’d really like is a Defensive Edge SLR15 carry handle for my Dissipator but I don’t foresee another run of those anytime soon.

@Sully, you got any extra SLR15 carry handles around?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top