Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2022 3:13:29 PM EDT
Hey All.  You guys running CMMG Bravo .22 kit conversions, what are you using for 100% ignition, aftermarket triggers?  My Timney Comp 3lb failed the test, going to try a Geissele SSA-E, should have better luck, as Bill professes Milspec weight hammer spring in his triggers.  My Milspec/factory AR trigger goes through 25rd mags without ANY light strikes.  Timney's send an AR10 hammer and spring to fix the problem, we'll see. Thanks for any input fellas.
Update: Timney sent AR10 hammer and spring free of charge.  Installed on my Comp Trigger, problem solved, 100% ignition on ALL the .22's I fed it!  Thanks Timney, and thanks Fellas!
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 3:29:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought that was why they recommended use of standard Milspec trigger/hammer for reliability. You start using boutique trigger shit with an adapter like that you get problems.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 5:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I use a RRA NM trigger with standard weight spring in my CMMG B conversion unit on my SBR...I have added a Bore Buddy firing pin and extractor, but have no problems... the Bore Buddy firing pin is designed to strike just below the rim fold, so it doesn't need to indent both folds of brass
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#3]
The SSA-e will work great.  Drop in/cartridge style triggers suck with the 22lr bolts.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I have RRA NM, Geissele G2S and have a LaRue MBT 2S waiting in the wings if needed.   I had one RRA NM go bad early on and I think I got got a bad one several years ago.   RRA doesn’t warranty their NM trigger on blowback AR-15’s, and is why my next build will use the LaRue.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 6:56:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the MBT-2 in one of my dedicated 22LR's which uses the same bolt assembly as the conversions and it runs 100%
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 11:05:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I have Larue MBT in the lower my 22 pistol upper shares with a 9mm upper no issues. Lower for dedicated rifle upper uses 2 stage Schmidt (sp) again runs flawlessly.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top