[#1]
Quoted:
As always, Arfcom gets first dibs!

https://www.righttobear.com/80-percent-lowers-s/1985.htm
View Quote

Done!  Order placed!

Link Posted: 5/12/2021 2:39:03 AM EDT
[#2]
prices sure have gone up.......................
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Almost worth that to get the "one in the stink two in the pink" and the "giggty giggty" selector versions.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 5:49:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Edit
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 9:01:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Not even sure if it's a good deal or not, but buy buy buy and build build build is the 'in' thing currently.
DEF FTA IBF can ride a sit & spin that has thorns.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#6]
It doesn’t say what the Blem is, anybody know?
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 7:10:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It doesn’t say what the Blem is, anybody know?
View Quote

I ordered the buy four get a complete LPK.  Two of the four had a small circle scribed on the right side of the mag well, like they were going to do an engraving there that got aborted.  The other two have some scratches and scuff marks on the buffer tube area.  In any case nothing that would affect function and the scratches and scuff marks I think should all buff out and not be visible once finished.  The circle may take a little more, but I am not really worried about it.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top