Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/16/2020 4:05:50 PM EDT
I picked up an Bushmaster H-bar yesterday, no bayonet lug and unthreaded for a flashider. It came with triangle handguards that look like they might be original colt.

Does anyone know it that was an option from Bushmaster if you purchased an H-bar as an upper or complete rifle ?
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#1]
CDNN may have Bushmaster hgs left... I got two sets, MUCH better than the crap PSA oval ones.

Link Posted: 5/16/2020 6:43:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m hip to the CDNN sale, picked up a few barrels and other parts myself. But I think you missed my question completely.

Thank you and stack them deep, at those prices for sure.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Been replaced.  Probably are Colt.  You have a ban model upper.  No custom shop triangle HG option during ban era according to my catalogs.  Couldn't tell you before that but kinda doubt it.  Lot of early BM parts were actually surplus or true milspec.  All that was made back then less a few exceptions Sendra and such.  Not like today where everyone makes supposedly milspec parts and few actually are.  Talking 1980's production not 1990's.  By then BM did a lot of stuff in house.  We bought up most all the grey surplus parts BM sold as clearance early 2000's for retro clones.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 10:08:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you Sir, I did some searching and I don’t remember ever seeing any bushies with the triangle handguards. I appreciate your confirmation .
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top