Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 11/28/2020 1:10:30 PM EST
Is anybody here using this case?

Link Posted: 11/28/2020 2:36:59 PM EST
Went up in price significantly but decent case.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:07:37 PM EST
I've been using one for ten years give or take for range trips. Mine still looks new.

It's tough and well made. Metal zipper, thick fabric. I keep the upper and lower in the bottom section then put mags, cleaning kit, sling and whatnot in the top section. Goes without saying it was a good bit less than it costs today. I made my own separators with foam and cardboard to keep stuff from banging around. It can hold the rifle and enough full mags for a day at the range no problem.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:24:24 PM EST
I have a few of them for the range, keep the uppers in one and the lowers in another

The price went up a lot though
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:43:08 PM EST
Brownells has them for about $35.  I have a question for those who have them.  With a 30 round mag in the pouch, what is the distance from the mag to the end of the case?  In the picture they show a carbine stock collapsed down.  Will a lower with a Luth MBA-1 @ 14" LOP fit?
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 3:47:55 PM EST
I have one.
For someone who really likes high end bags like Kifaru, Mystery Ranch, Goruck, etc, I've been very happy with thr build quality.
I do wish that instead of two somewhat useless mag holders they had a velcro panel  to organize as I see fit.
The zipper is bombproof.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 7:14:51 AM EST
Been using a couple for several years.

A couple mags aren't enough.  I sewed a strip of nylon webbing onto the center padded divider to install mag. pouches.

Thought I had some pictures, but can't find any.  Sorry.

But, no issues with the cases.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 10:17:58 PM EST
With a 30 round mag in the pouch, what is the distance from the mag to the end of the case?  In the picture they show a carbine stock collapsed down.  Will a lower with a Luth MBA-1 @ 14" LOP fit?
View Quote

Would appreciate it is someone could measure this for me.  I emailed the maker and crickets.....
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 10:46:47 AM EST
So there is a divider in the case, with the lower on one side and the upper on the other? I can't tell from the pics I've seen.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 1:29:53 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By s4s4u:
Brownells has them for about $35.  I have a question for those who have them.  With a 30 round mag in the pouch, what is the distance from the mag to the end of the case?  In the picture they show a carbine stock collapsed down.  Will a lower with a Luth MBA-1 @ 14" LOP fit?
View Quote

The case has a divider velcroed in giving it two sides each at 27" x10" usable space. With a Pmag in the mag pouch side it leaves 17.5" from end of mag to inside edge of padding.

I have a couple and use them for my Ruger PCC, the halves fit nice. Also use them for my single shot pistols like CVA scout pistol or T/C Encore.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 9:21:39 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By coyotesilencer:

The case has a divider velcroed in giving it two sides each at 27" x10" usable space. With a Pmag in the mag pouch side it leaves 17.5" from end of mag to inside edge of padding.

I have a couple and use them for my Ruger PCC, the halves fit nice. Also use them for my single shot pistols like CVA scout pistol or T/C Encore.
View Quote

Thank you very much for answering my question.  It is questionable whether my Luth lower will fit.  Gonna have to dig it out in the AM and see.
Top Top