Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 1/15/2021 9:53:08 AM EST
I did this build for a friend. He was on a budget and wanted a red dot with magnifier. It’s a Pinty Tactical 3-4 MOA Red Dot Sight Scope with 3X Magnifier Combo for $120. Seems solid and clear when viewing. I mounted, aligned and applied LocTite to the mounting screws. Not sure how well it’ll hold up over time but seems like a decent budget optic.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:11:14 AM EST
@Hoosier_Tires  I'm actually amazed at how good the reviews are on amazon.  If the red dot craps out I'd recommend a holosun 403 from the EE if you can find one cheap.  I love mine.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:28:01 AM EST
I'm actually amazed at how good the reviews are on amazon.
View Quote

And how many of those reviews were collected as part of a promotion?  Amazon reviews should always be taken with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:31:37 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/15/2021 10:37:59 AM EST by Hoosier_Tires]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bdover:
@Hoosier_Tires  I'm actually amazed at how good the reviews are on amazon.  If the red dot craps out I'd recommend a holosun 403 from the EE if you can find one cheap.  I love mine.
View Quote

I know very little about that optic. Saw a video on 704 tactical and looked decent. The guy I built it for is a very casual shooter at best so it should serve him well. If he were more active, I’d probably recommend something with a proven track record.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:35:42 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/15/2021 10:45:29 AM EST by Hoosier_Tires]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By s4s4u:

And how many of those reviews were collected as part of a promotion?  Amazon reviews should always be taken with a grain of salt.
View Quote

I didn’t even read any reviews. Went by 704’s video more than anything. He’s always testing budget optics.
Top Top