Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/16/2020 6:26:13 PM EDT
Good afternoon.  I'd had a thread going over in the hog hunting forum, but I wanted to cast a little wider net.

I want to buy a budget ($2000ish) thermal scope for hog hunting out to 200 yards maximum.  It will normally be used to shoot them off the back porch
at night.  I'm going to put it on a 5.56 AR.

The best deal I've found for my need and budget is $1889 from nightgoggles.com for a Pulsar Core RXQ30V (includes a mount).

Within the budget I've set and for the purpose stated does the hive see any better option?

Thank you!
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 9:48:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I’ve been waiting to see if you got any replies. You may try the hog hunting forum to get more traffic on your thread...
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve been waiting to see if you got any replies.
View Quote
Same
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#3]
You'll probably get quick responses in the Night Vision Forum.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top