BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2021 11:27:33 PM EDT
For $1565!!
WOW
Doesn’t seem like shill bidders, plus there were three bidders past the $1500 mark.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:30:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:54:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow is right!!!

Nice, though
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 2:45:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Wooow!  I wonder what my XM177E2 reweld is worth. I would never sell though!
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:00:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wooow!  I wonder what my XM177E2 reweld is worth. I would never sell though!
View Quote

Probably a hell of a lot more than that!!!!  I’m curious now as to what my full fence XM reweld would go for LOL I literally just sent my 3rd XM magwell off to him 20 minutes ago lol it’s a partial fence XM with the raised plus on the fence with a SN in the 500,000 range.

I’m curious to see how fast the 3 in EE sell now since the asking price is a lot lower than the one that went on GB
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Or my 601
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Or my 601
View Quote

A LOT LOL!  There’s only what? 4 known 601 rewelds?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#7]
My fear right now is that under the Biden administration, the BATF will no longer allow people to build any retros in this manner. They will also likely move to ban building any weapons with 80% lowers.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 2:55:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm curious to see how fast the 3 in EE sell now since the asking price is a lot lower than the one that went on GB
View Quote
Appears those are no longer for sale in the EE listing.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:55:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm curious to see how fast the 3 in EE sell now since the asking price is a lot lower than the one that went on GB

That sale AD was mine. I took it down as I watched that 80% sale and I plan to mine on gunbroker. I did get an email from a user here who had messaged me prior to taking them down so I am giving him a fair shot at the specific one he was interested in. I also took my barrel AD down as well. I will probably post them up in a few days on GB. I’ve been really busy with work so I haven’t had much time to take pictures to get them online.

I didn’t think it would be ethically right to have them for sale here and then on a gunbroker auction. If anyone is serious, you can message me. Personally I would have rather sold them here vs GB.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 2:28:01 AM EDT
[#10]
looks like someone posted another one up there.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 3:00:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’ll probably shit my pants if that one sells for that price.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:39:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My fear right now is that under the Biden administration, the BATF will no longer allow people to build any retros in this manner. They will also likely move to ban building any weapons with 80% lowers.
View Quote

My fear is that all semi auto firearms will be banned. Followed by pumps then single shots.

Back to OP: Braceman should just sell straight to GB.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:54:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now there are TWO on there.  Heck, at the price the last one sold for, I was tempted to list one of mine too.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top