Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2021 12:35:49 PM EDT
is anyone running the Blitzkrief front sight posts that fit the Magpul sights (polymoer or Pro's) ?

I have both the Magpul MBUS2 (polymers) and the metal Pros and looking to upgrade the front sights to the ones from Blitzkrieg
My questions are:

1) who is running them? do you like them?
2) for the MBUS2, you can get a straight slim post much like the OE style sight post, Or you can get a chevron one (triangle tip) ... i was really liking the chevron tip, but my one buddy said it might really obstruct your field of view - not sure if it really would or not, but he did make some good points which made me question if I wanted a straight post or chevron tip.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 12:56:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a White Chevron and it is
Quick to pick up on.
White non-Tritium works for me and is
easier to pickup than other colors they offer.

Yes it it wider than a normal black blade.
For me there is no issue of obstruction
Because I never focus on the sides.

Both eye open till it's time to squeeze.

Another option that I also RUN.
XS Sights FSP narrow White sight.
IDK if they make a drop in
For MP BUIS
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I run them on my MBUS pro sights. Definitely faster and easier to acquire. I don't think I would run them on any of the other sights as you run into adjustment issues with being limited to half or full turns (depending on front sight choice).
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I run them on my MBUS pro sights. Definitely faster and easier to acquire. I don't think I would run them on any of the other sights as you run into adjustment issues with being limited to half or full turns (depending on front sight choice).
View Quote

Yea, I did read the timing of them can be off and not exact as it only has the paint on one side. They are apparently making one that is adjustable, but who knows when that might come out.

my BUIS, are just, backups, and if I ever "need" them, I need MOA-human chest not sub-MOA groups or anything, so I am OK with them being "not perfect"...
Are you running the white, green, or orange fronts?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have a White Chevron and it is
Quick to pick up on.
White non-Tritium works for me and is
easier to pickup than other colors they offer.

Yes it it wider than a normal black blade.
For me there is no issue of obstruction
Because I never focus on the sides.

Both eye open till it's time to squeeze.

Another option that I also RUN.
XS Sights FSP narrow White sight.
IDK if they make a drop in
For MP BUIS
View Quote

Do you pefer the B litzkrieg over the XS? I dont know of any other companies that make front sights for the magpul's other than Blitzkrieg.
I also plan to go non-tritium and most likely a chevron... but I am leaning towards the yellow color. I can see how white would be good too... I like the yellow and white, over the orange for this type of application.

... i do like orange front sights on my Glock though.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 2:02:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yea, I did read the timing of them can be off and not exact as it only has the paint on one side. They are apparently making one that is adjustable, but who knows when that might come out.

my BUIS, are just, backups, and if I ever "need" them, I need MOA-human chest not sub-MOA groups or anything, so I am OK with them being "not perfect"...
Are you running the white, green, or orange fronts?
View Quote

I have a mix of the yellow/green and orange spike fronts.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top