Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/9/2022 1:15:29 PM EDT
I have two BCM rifles that I want to mount Streamlight HLX lights on. Who makes the best mount for that combination? One is MLok and one is key Mod.

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:30:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Arisaka Defense has what you seek.  I prefer the Side Mounts over the Offset side Mounts also sold by Arisaka as the Offset mounts have the forward reflector housing a little too close to the front BUIS.  

My problem came with a 15" rail with a 16" barrel, and the reflector housing hit my BUIS so I had to mount the BUIS it further back.

But you may not have that problem, depending on your rail and light placement.

Side Mount M-Lok

Side Mount Key Mod
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Unity FUSION M-LOK Adapter

I just installed one of those on rifle. It's about as low pro as it gets. If you cannot easily remove the handguard the next best thing would be the Arisaka inline mount.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I have Arisakas

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#4]
If you don't have an IR or laser look at the arisaka inline mount. I got min at the 1 o'clock position and it brings it super tight to the rail. My favorite setup so far.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 1:24:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Arisaka.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Arisaka Scout mounts
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 9:25:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you don't have an IR or laser look at the arisaka inline mount. I got min at the 1 o'clock position and it brings it super tight to the rail. My favorite setup so far.
View Quote

Agreed.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top