Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2021 9:06:02 AM EDT
I have a xm177 ish build that I want to have a as a backpack gun. Its got a law folder and the overall length is 21 inches. I’ve checked out the vertx gamut series and it looks like an ok option but I wanted to hear from yall about other possible packs out there especially if you have actually used a specific pack. I really like the look of mystery ranch packs but none of them look to be rifle edc specific. I’d like to stay away from the bags that look like I’m hauling a skateboard around. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 9:17:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered a Vertx Commuter for my PS90 SBR (still waiting on stamp)...
Seems solid in the store, haven't received mine to try yet

I have an old 5.11 select carry sling, used it for years, but those lack structure and lay a bit awkward to me.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a few Gamuts. My favorite.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top